In this “Behind the screenplay” post we’re letting you know a little more about the “Hot Sauce & Hollandaise” screenplay.
“Hot Sauce & Hollandaise” was inspired by Hugo’s favourite breakfast location and mixture, Cafe Zen in Vancouver’s Kitsilano and their eggs benedict which always requires hot sauce to bring it to perfection.
The screenplay itself revolves around the different characters in the eatery that enjoy their drunken recovery brunches, or frankly just their unhealthy delicious breakfasts.
Hot Sauce & Hollandaise writing playlist:
- Elk River – Six Organs Of Admittance
- Daily Battles (feat. Joe Farnsworth, Russell Hall, Isaiah J. Thompson & Jerry Weldon) – Jazz Arrangement – Wynton Marsalis
- I Just Don’t Understand You (Lost Tapes) – Röyksopp
- Mountains – Bat For Lashes
- Remaster – Control Machete
- nyepi (münchen) – live – Ólafur Arnalds
- Wide Eyes – Local Natives
- Cadillac – Ivy Lab