In this “Behind the screenplay” post we’re letting you know a little more about the The Lies People Tell screenplay.
Khalil Honert runs a fraudulent funeral home giving away fake ashes to save crematorium costs, manage the bottom line and generate some questionable profits in another sector.
The Lies People Tell writing playlist:
- Crepuscolo – Julia Kent
- Buying a book – Joe Tex
- In Search Of – Miike Snow
- Feeling Good – Nina Simone
- Yoppa – Falside
- Lantern Flies in Mist – Black Taffy
- Celeste – Roger Eno
- Lawless Place (Epilogue) – Ian Urbina, Kettel
- De Ushuaia a la Quiaca – Gustavo Santoalalla
- Ryuichi Sakamoto – Tearjerker
- Jon Hopkins – Scene Suspended
- Dustin O’Halloran – An Ending, a Beginning
- Kelpe – A Year and a Day
- Binkbeats – Bylina
- Apparat – Joel
- Max Cooper – Repetition
The Lies People Tell screenplay revolves around a fraudulent funeral home in Calgary, Alberta that rather than giving mourning families and loved ones the deceased’s ashes, they sell their bodies and provide bogus powder instead.
If you’re interested in purchasing The Lies People Tell original screenplay. Click the link.