The Conjecture screenplay revolves around a gay couple in Budapest, Hungary, mistreated for being themselves by opinionated tourists.
- Fax – Land III – Vocal Mix
- Akira Ishikawa & Count Buffaloes – Prayer
- Michael Peter Olsen – Mayday
- Jehnny Beth – Lazarus – BBC Session
- Manchester Orchestra – Angel Of Death – Acoustic
- Apollo Brown – It Just Is
- The Temper Trap – Soldier On
- Freya Arde – Life On Tape
- Duval Timothy – Whatsapp
- Rubba – Way Star
- Alabaster DePlume – A Gente Acaba (Vento Em Rosa)
- Hania Rani – Woven Song — piano reworks
- Ramin Djawadi – Video Games – from “Westworld: Season 4”
- Jaubi – Seek Refuge
- Ani DiFranco – You Had Time
- The Roots – Break You Off
- Lee Hazlewood – My Autumn’s Done Come
- alva noto – Barco
- Billy Walker – Funny How Time Slips Away – Single Version
- trentemøller – Miss You
- Foo Fighters – Times Like These
- Blue Iverson – Who Shot Lucious Lyon?
Conjecture screenplay story inspiration
The Conjecture screenplay is a poignant drama that explores the theme of discrimination against the LGBTQ+ community. The story is set in Budapest, Hungary, and revolves around a gay couple who are subjected to mistreatment and intolerance by opinionated tourists.
The couple, Vadász and Jeremy, are deeply in love and enjoy spending their days looking after their children and their small business; a busy 24-hour corner shop. However, their idyllic existence is shattered when they encounter a group of tourists who are openly hostile to their relationship. The tourists, who are opinionated and intolerant, make it clear that they do not approve of Vadász and Jeremy’s relationship, and subject them to a series of discriminatory and hurtful comments.
Vadász and Jeremy are forced to confront the harsh reality of discrimination and intolerance, and to fight back against those who seek to tear them apart. They are forced to navigate the complex cultural and social dynamics of Budapest, and to find allies and support in a society that is often hostile to their identities.
The Conjecture screenplay is a powerful exploration of the challenges faced by the LGBTQ+ community, and a testament to the resilience and strength of those who stand up against bigotry. It is also a poignant love story, which celebrates the beauty and power of love in the face of adversity.