Thankfully not everyone is plagued with the turmoil of being in the wrong place at the wrong time when their parents are taken from this earth. Magnolia Davis is not everyone. That sort of knowledge doesn’t leave her, instead it fills Magnolia with one goal; “The Murder of Isaac Thompson.”
- Written by: Hugo Lunny & Derek Buchanan
- Closest Genre: Western / Period piece Western
- Reminds readers of: Revenge tale Western movies.
- Ideal for fans of this film and that film.
- Length: 53 pages (variable depending on the screenplay book’s format)
- Show category: Feature film
The Murder of Isaac Thompson original screenplay
Synopsis: Magnolia Davis is a treasured part of her parents lives. Clearly adored, she wants for nothing on their rural Nevada farm.
Everything is as it should be until a confrontation goes awry when a bullying lawman enters the family home to quarrel with her father.
Fearing for her life, Magnolia flees the farm to continue her young existence elsewhere. She refuses to forgive the man that destroyed her carefree childhood with her parents and vows to return the favour.
Set in the late 1800’s, The Murder of Isaac Thompson is an original screenplay that revolves around a daughter’s desire to avenge her parents’ untimely murders.