The Rationale screenplay tells the story of Richard Eaton, a middle aged professor with a poor marriage and little more in his life. One night, his wife drinks too much and cheats on him, crushing his minute world. Richard tries to commit suicide to get away from the pain, but finds that hiring a hitman may prove easier than managing it himself.
This is the original screenplay modified into a play format for easy reading on mobile devices.
- Written by: Hugo Lunny
- Closest Genre: Drama, Existentialist drama
- Ideal for fans of character driven indies and existentialist dramas..
- Length: 226 pages (variable depending on the screenplay book’s format)
- Logline: The human mind is stronger than the human heart.
- Show category: Feature film
Rationale original screenplay