“The Final Few Days” details the end of Marcus’ life. A once-successful rap show promoter that has fallen on hard times. His business has been struggling, and he’s deep in debt. Marcus has always had a twisted mind, but his desperation has driven him to new depths. He begins to concoct a plan to stage a series of violent and depraved rap shows, hoping to attract a crowd of equally twisted fans.
Marcus sets his plan into motion, booking acts that glorify violence, misogyny, and drug use. He hires a team of security guards with questionable backgrounds and tells them to turn a blind eye to any illegal activity that takes place at the shows.
“The Final Few Days” is a B-movie that explores the dark and twisted mind of a man driven to madness.
- Ezéchiel Pailhès – Wolf 359
- Nadi Qamar – California Sutra #2
- Little Dragon – Drifting Out
- Sophia Kennedy – Seventeen – Dan Deacon Remix
- Kaija Saariaho – 7 Papillons: No. 5. —
- Holy Hive – Deadly Valentine
- Adam Robert Ansley – for the ones i’ve loved
- Lambert – Slowland
- Martin Kohlstedt – JIN
- Flavien Berger – Jeanne intermezzo lento
- Rosa Anschütz – Sold Out
- Kham Meslien – F comme
- Gabríel Ólafs – Cyclist Waltz Solo
- AK Patterson – My Body is a Spacesuit
- Geir Sundstøl – Snev
- Jose Neil Gomes – Somewhere in April
- Röyksopp – (Nothing But) Ashes…
- The Smile – Skrting On The Surface
- Kate NV – двA TWO
- Juana Molina – Martín Fierro – Remastered
- Awir Leon – Wolf
- Ralph Towner – Nimbus
- Deradoorian – Monk’s Robes
- Oli Bayston – Two Weeks
- Roland Kirk Quartet – Ruined Castles
- Kadhja Bonet – For You – Many Selves Version
- Stephan Micus – Night
- Actress – FALLING RIZLAS
- Lafawndah – You, at the End
- Pan-American – Ivory Joe Hunter, Little Walter
- Bedouin Burger – يا من حوى
- Hype Williams – Break4love
- Víkingur Ólafsson – Prelude, BWV 855a – Ben Frost Ladder Mix
- Mehmet Aslan – Garden
- Ishmael Ensemble – Feather
- Lowering – Nighthawks
- Egopusher – Vacuum
- Jeff Beck – Goodbye Pork Pie Hat
- Floating Points – Requiem for CS70 and Strings
- Calibre – Dissolve In The Rain
- Sam Gendel – BOA
- The National – The Alcott (feat. Taylor Swift)
The story of “The Final Few Days” was inspired by real-life incidents and controversies surrounding the music industry, particularly during the 1990s and early 2000s.
These incidents inspired the idea of a rap show promoter who stages violent and depraved shows for a twisted and desensitized audience. The character of Marcus is also inspired by real-life individuals who have become consumed by power and greed, and who are willing to engage in unethical and illegal behavior in order to maintain their position of authority.
“The Final Few Days” draws inspiration from a variety of sources, including real-life events and cultural critiques of the rap music industry.
You can learn more about the Broken English production of The Final Few Days by clicking the underlined link.