The Berlin, Germany based “Eventually The Plan Changes” screenplay began as a tale about paternity curiosity and whether or not a lack of feeling in a connection means something or is just a misunderstanding of intuition.
Eventually The Plan Changes writing playlist:
- Julia Kent – Last Hour Story
- Damian Marley – Welcome To Jamrock
- Lamb – Bonfire
- Gustavo Santaolalla – The Choice
- Scott Orr – The Sound (Instrumental)
- Daughter – Witches
- Röyksopp – Rising Urge (Lost Tapes) – Original
- Röyksopp – Sombre detune
- Ólafur Arnalds – momentary – string quartet version
- V Don – Appalachian Meeting
- Superpoze – L’éveil
- James Kenyon – South Australian Border
- Four Tet – Anna Painting
- SiR – John Redcorn
- DeVotchKa – How It Ends
- Inwards – Tottertot
- BluntOne – Timing
- IDLES – Grounds
- Paul McCartney, Wings – Band On The Run
The complex and emotionally charged relationships that develop between individuals who become parents through casual or non-committed relationships. “Eventually The Plan Changes” explores the idea of identity, responsibility and the lengths that a parent would go to protect, determine, and assert their rights over their child.
Additionally, “Eventually The Plan Changes” touches on themes of trust, betrayal, and the consequences of making impulsive decisions based on incomplete information.
Boots is be driven by a deep desire to understand and connect with his son, even if it means breaking the law or risking his freedom. Their bond doesn’t seem as strong as he’d like and he questions whether or not there is in fact the biological link.
You can learn more about the Broken English production of Eventually The Plan Changes by clicking the underlined link.