The Untenable screenplay revolves around the last living Khaldaeon vampire’s pursuit to reproduce and save the species from extinction.
- Superpoze – Parabel
- SAULT – Monsters
- Luke Abbott – Tree
- Mogwai – Dry Fantasy
- John Carroll Kirby – A Pilgrims Trail
- Romare – Deliverance
- Robohands – We’re From Nowhere
- Laurel Halo – Rome Theme I
- Divide And Dissolve – We Are Really Worried About You
- Antony and the Johnsons – Bird Gerhl
- Benny The Butcher and J. Cole – Johnny P’s Caddy
- Sheltered – Rhubarb – Aphex Twin Cover
- Sarah Neufeld – Stories
- Oliver Coates – Honey
- Nordmann – Cascade(s)
- Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra – Exodus (Excerpt)
- Mary Lattimore – Sometimes He’s In My Dreams
- CARM – Soft Night
- |||||||||||||||||||| – Why She Is Hiding in the Other Man’s Eyes
- Tierney Malone – Transmission for Jehn: Gnossienne No 1 (Exclusive Spoken Word)
- Omar Apollo – Invincible (feat. Daniel Caesar)
- Jon Hopkins – A Gathering Of The Tribe
- trentemøller – Church Of Trees
- David Holmes – Isn’t It So
- RY X – Let You Go
- The Beatles – In My Life – Remastered 2009
- Inwards – At Height
- Roy Blues – Brain Wax
- Mindy Meng Wang 王萌 – Hidden Qi 隐.气
- Ivy Lab – Teacup
- Aaron Diehl – Piano Etude No. 16
- Arnold Schoenberg – Verklärte Nacht, Op. 4: III. Pesante (Arr. for String Orchestra by Schoenberg – 1943 Revised Version)
- Kurt Foss – Du Er Min Los
- Clark – Small
- Hiatus – Distancer
- Kamaal Williams – Street Dreams
- Murcof – Fire Thief
- Moderat – Invaluable Waste from the Outlying Districts, Pt. 02
- Kirk Knight – Dead Friends
- Fleetwood Mac – Go Your Own Way
- isaac gracie – show me love – acoustic
- Billy Preston – Will It Go Round In Circles
- A Tribe Called Quest – Stressed Out (feat. Faith Evans)
- Qrauer – Oval
- Whodini – Friends
- Townes Van Zandt – Waiting Around to Die
- Maze – I Need You – Remastered
Untenable screenplay story inspiration
“Untenable” is a poignant tale of unrequited love, marked by a deep and abiding affection. Despite Vladimir’s intense feelings for Marissa, she chose not to be immortalized, leaving him with a sense of profound loss and despair. He now carries the weight of a perceived curse, forever haunted by the memory of the love that he could not have.
The Untenable screenplay is a thrilling romance-horror drama that delves into the world of the Khaldaeon vampires and their struggle for survival. The story revolves around the last living Khaldaeon, on a mission to save his species from extinction by reproducing naturally.
The protagonist, Vladimir, is a centuries-old vampire who has witnessed the decline of his species and the rise of human dominance. He is determined to find a way to save his kind. To do so, he must find a way to reproduce naturally, which is a difficult task for a creature that feeds on blood and is immortal.
Vladimir embarks on a dangerous and complicated journey to achieve his goal. He encounters numerous obstacles and setbacks, including resistance from other vampires who believe that the species should die out. He also faces opposition from humans who seek to destroy him and his kind.
Despite the challenges, Vladimir persists in his quest, driven by his love for his species. He searches for a way to reproduce without relying on the traditional method of turning humans into vampires, which has led to overpopulation and violence in the past.
The Untenable screenplay is a thrilling and thought-provoking exploration of the themes of survival, evolution, and the consequences of our actions. It raises important questions about the relationship between humans and the natural world, and the impact of our actions on other species.